WHAT IS TRANSNATIONAL ACCESS (TNA)?
ISIDORe TNA programme aims at supporting scientists by providing them free access (physical, remote, or virtual) to facilities, equipment, expertise, services and resources that they do not usually have access to.
Transnational access can happen:
- In person (physical access), with users physically visiting the facility/installation and receiving the service “hands-on”
- Remotely (remote access), with resources and services offered without users physically visiting the facility/installation
- Virtually (through communication networks in which resources can be simultaneously accessed by an unlimited number of users)
The access is free of charge and includes the logistical, technological and scientific support and, when appropriate, the specific training that is needed to use the services provided by the research facilities.
To benefit from the support of ISIDORe, you are requested to submit proposals that will be evaluated based on their feasibility and scientific merit (independent peer review).
The ISIDORe project is a very new type of action that is almost entirely dedicated to providing support to scientific communities. To do so as fast as possible, we are currently relying on temporary application modalities and procedures that will be improved as ISIDORe unfolds. Please bear with us as we work on making this happen, and do not hesitate to contact us for any questions.
Proposals for accessing our services are eligible if they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants have obtained an ISIDORe ID number through the pre-application form.
- Transnationality: support will be provided to applicants that do not usually have access to the capacities they are applying for in the country they work in.
- Affiliation: Applicants must be affiliated to an organisation in the European Union. Applications from user groups with a majority of users working outside EU are eligible, though limits may be applied (max 20% of the total access available).
- Dissemination: Only applicants that are allowed to disseminate the results they will generate thanks to the support of ISIDORe may be eligible for access (unless they work for SMEs).
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for our calls proposals, please click here.
Please note that: